[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:26:44 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: jarl van katwijk <jarl at casema.net>: [Pipet Devel] 3/1 and 1/3
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/7) > > Depends on what you mean by integrated. 90% of Overflow is just a library. > You're actually probably better use that library in GMS instead of the >
(2/7) executables. If you call that integrating Overflow in GMS, well fine, If you > want to wrap the executable, fine too (though I don't think it's the best w
(3/7) ay). > If you want to take some chunks of code and put that in GMS... have fun(good > luck)! Using the libraries is by far the best methode. I dont want a
(4/7)  physical intergration, but there has got to come a general design: which member does what? Example: It's absolutely no problem to me that Overflow can co
(5/7) nnect to non-local subnets\nodes, but for the collaboration's sake Overflow should have support to disable this. Ex2: GMS will continue to support it's ow
(6/7) n GUI, I like it for testing. All the flowcharts describe the collaborated situation. > > My only constraint is that I want to be able to use Overflow as
(7/7) a stand alone > application. Agreed. __ pipet-devel maillist  -  pipet-devel at bioinformatics.org http://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/pipet-devel
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.