[Pipet Devel] Re: [Pipet Devel] Re: [Pipet Devel] piper

deanne at density.biop.umich.edu deanne at density.biop.umich.edu
Thu Apr 27 00:35:04 EDT 2000

> I also think it's a good name. Another think to think about though is that we
> need to find a project name, but we'll need to find names for the different apps
> in the project. For example in the Overflow project, there are the "VFlow" and
> "batchflow" apps. It would be nice to have related names for apps. Any idea of a
> "theme" around "piper"?

[Nouns] musician, artiste, performer, player, minstrel; bard
(poet) [more]; accompanist, accordionist,
  instrumentalist, organist, pianist, violinist, flautist; harper,
fiddler, fifer, trumpeter, piper, drummer; catgut

...and I want to author an application called 'haggis'. :)

How about fifer, fiddler? Bard? (above is from www.thesaurus.com)