[Pipet Devel] Open DX as a loci skeleton?

Harry Mangalam mangalam at home.com
Mon Feb 14 13:07:07 EST 2000

This just arrived via the DX list:  It seems to indicate that CORBA, and
even real time functionality may not be that hard to add to DX..  Basically
you write an "CORBA-input" module and a "CORBA ouput" module and that takes
care of the CORBA comms.  DX's internal Data Flow model handles the
analysis internally.

Cheers
harry

--