[Pipet Devel] DB2XML

David Lapointe dlapointe at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 5 21:07:24 EST 2000

Locians,

The perl-XML group has been working on this problem, too.

Try http://www.activestate.com/lyris/.  Once there visit the perl-xml and search on database.

DBIx::XML is one module  that dovetails into some standardardized perl database code. Another thread
is about mysql->exportxml..

On another note, DB2XML "relies on the functionality of the JDBC (or ODBC) driver in use"  which may or may not be
one of those roads to go down.

<TABLE>
   <ROW
           field1=