[Pipet Devel] another draft of struct

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sat Jan 15 13:10:28 EST 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> Enjoy.  Comments welcome.  Jeff

One question may be, "Why are we using so many different conf and lib
directories?  Why not just one set?"  The answer is that we can have _5_ or
more separate processes running under the Loci system.  The primary executable
is 1, and this can start any of 3 frontends plus 1 (or more) middleware
process.  And since these are all fairly independent processes, they need
different configurations and libraries.

Make sense?

                      |           THE OPEN LAB           |
                      |    Open Source Bioinformatics    |