[Pipet Devel] Attempt at Constructing the Command Line

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sun Jan 16 18:03:06 EST 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> 5. Right click within this new "inner" workspace and add a processor loci
> to it.
[...]
> Hopefully this
> will be more visible when I resize the windows some (I forgot to do this
> before I uploaded, but you can do this yourself by changing workspace_width
> and workspace_height in the loci-file/coregui/const.py file).

I didn't get past that attribute error, but just a note about windowlet sizes:
They will be adjustable like ordinary X windows.  I plan on making a routine
for resizing when the windowlet borders are dragged.

BTW Brad, we're gonna have to call you "The Beaver" because of how much work
you've been doing.  You're making me look even lazier than usual ;-)

                      |           THE OPEN LAB           |
                      |    Open Source Bioinformatics    |