[Pipet Devel] Documentation idea 2

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Mon Jan 17 09:14:03 EST 2000

Hello again!
	I also had a second documentation idea. I found in the python
contrib modules (http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py?find=interscript) a
literate programming system written in python, which is something else that
it might be possible to use. Literate programming involves incorporating
the documentation into the code and then using an untangler to remove
separate the python from the documentation.
	The homepage and developers list for the project seemed to have
died, so I e-mailed the developer, and apparently it is still being
actively worked on, although he does not have a suitable web page for
hosting it.
	I thought that this is something else we could use to help make
Gary's job easier and help to keep the documentation updated along with the
code.

Brad