[Pipet Devel] New piper version + docs

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Jun 5 21:01:45 EDT 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> Sorry for the change of location, but either I can't remeber how to
> ftp to alpha.bioinformatics.org, or it isn't working right now (Gary?
> Is this my fault? Probably :-).

(I'll get to the rest of your message in a bit.)

As I mentioned in my last security alert, non-anonymous FTP is no longer
available.  I want all connections to go through SSH.  You can upload it using
SCP (secure copy) by typing...

    scp /path/to/piper-0.0.1
chapmanb at alpha.bioinformatics.org:/path/to/bradstuff

Or you can use SFTP.