[Pipet Devel] New piper version + docs

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sat Jun 10 08:03:45 EDT 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> As soon as it is ready! Seriously, I'm very ready to get it into cvs
> so that I don't have to make tarballs and everything anymore and so
> that we can all coordinate things and more people can hack on this.
>     If Deanne could send me her most current Peep stuff, I can also
> put this in there and then import it all of it into CVS, if it is set
> up.

Okay, I added the following users to the Piper project on
alpha.bioinformatics.org (soon to be www):

  Brad (chapmanb)
  Jarl (jarl)
  Deanne (theoriste)

I haven't added Gary, because I don't know which of his many login names to
use.  Hello, Gary?!

I haven't added Jean-Marc either, because he hasn't made an account yet.  Tsk,
tsk.  Jean-Marc, just browse over to alpha.bioinformatics.org and click on
"Join The Open Lab".  It's just like SourceForge.

Anyone else want to join?

Brad, do you have a newer tarball for me to put in CVS?  Or should I put 0.0.1
in?  You should let me do the import, since I am the project administrator.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |