[Pipet Devel] KParts/Bonobo Merger Considered

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Tue Jun 20 08:53:18 EDT 2000

"Today was the most exciting day for me that I've had in a long long time.
This is big news, relevent stuff, and if the plan goes through, it will change
the world of KDE and Gnome forever. The plan is to either use Bonobo in KDE if
it is sufficient, or for the developers of KParts and Bonobo to work together
to create a new replacement that will be used by both desktop environments.
There's no guarantee of success, however, and we need your support to help
push this matter along. Here follows the complete story:"

http://rivyn.derkarl.org/news/html/newsflash-17june2000.html

Sounds hopeful.

Jeff
--