[Pipet Devel] hierarchy (was: icons)

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Tue Jun 20 10:36:50 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> But, Jarl will argue that GMS can do more than just talk to Overflow.  Do we
> NEED the BL to talk to a node other than Overflow???

........other than Overflow and a remote instance of another BL.

Let's think about how a "document" or "database" is implemented in Piper.
Can/should these be implemented by Overflow?  If they are implemented by GMS,
is there a duplication of functionality that would lead to confusion for the
user?

Actually, I vote for option A in the first e-mail.  I think it would be
simplest for us and for the user.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |