[Pipet Devel] icons

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Tue Jun 20 19:53:16 EDT 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> Since there are so many, I don't really think
> it would be very feasible or productive to start thinking about icons
> for all these right now, especially since we need a lot of pure
> functionality (like all the stuff you talked about yesterday :-) out
> of the GUI.
>     Can we put off having a million icons for a while and just stick
> with a default for most stuff? I know it's not the prettiest, but I
> personally would rather focus on getting this thing off the ground.
> What do you think?

Sir, yes sir! ;-)

I know you don't like it when I say "dLoo will do it", but, actually, Nile
offered to have his graphic artist (Alex) work on this for us.  If we come up
with a list of major node "categories", and discuss it a little with Alex, we
should get something nice without ever having to start up GIMP.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |