[Pipet Devel] orbit/python bindings (was Re: [Pipet Devel] GMS)

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Mar 13 21:30:11 EST 2000

Justin Bradford wrote:
> So I recommend that loci uses orbit-python. When I do get a little more
> free time, I'd rather work on loci than the bindings, anyway.

Hey Justin!  Thanks for the tip.

BTW, do you know of anyone working on Python bindings to Bonobo?  I saw Miguel
de Icaza speek last week and give a demo of Bonobo.  He showed an 'SVG Bonobo
component'.  I think this would be great to use for visuals, but we need the
Python bindings to do it.

                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |
                      | http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff/ |
                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |