[Pipet Devel] Re: [Pipet Devel] Re: overflow<->loci translation and 3 basic gui objects

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Tue Mar 28 01:22:11 EST 2000

> > No. You're confusing two things here: in C we's say "function call" vs "function
> > implementation". The <Node> tag refers to a function call (a node
> > instantiation), while the <Network> or <Document> can be viewed as a function
> > implementation (node definition) from other nodes.
>
> You can't say the <Node> tag refers to BOTH function calls AND
> implementations, to make it more recursive?

If you can find a way to do that in C, you have found how to do it with
Overflow. If not, forget it :-). I don't see how, it's really two different
things... If I had to replace Document by something existing, I'd choose Network
(which, remember, derives from Node!).

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca