[Pipet Devel] Greetings.

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Tue Mar 28 16:04:04 EST 2000

Hi Deanne!

Welcome aboard.  If you are interested in the collaborative that Loci is now
part of, you may want to subscribe to the VSH list:

The same goes for others on the pipet-devel list.  This (pipet-devel) list
may soon be split up into 2 lists: 1 for dicussions about the VSH GUI (which
is what Loci will become) and 1 for discussions about porting bioinformatics
applications to VSH.

deanne at density.biop.umich.edu wrote:

> Thought I'd just shoot a greeting out here.  I'm a graduate student
> interested in becoming involved with the Loci project. I'm getting up to
> speed now by reading the mailing list.  I've installed all the necessary
> packages, so I'll lurk around and try to make heads or tails of what's
> going on.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |