[Pipet Devel] ISMB 2000

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Thu May 25 11:01:49 EDT 2000

I want to check again who will be going to ISMB 2000:

  http://ismb2000.sdsc.edu/

I haven't asked Deanne or David Lapointe yet, and Gary was going to get back
to me about it.  Brad, Jeff Chang, Harry, and Justin have said yes.  Any
others?  It looks like I'll be going too.

Brad and I are preparing a poster for ISMB and also BOSC:

  http://ismb2000.sdsc.edu/bosc2000/

Anyone going to BOSC as well?

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |