[Pipet Devel] executing a network script

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Thu May 4 14:03:05 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> The biggest problem is the selection and submission of non-contiguous sections
> of a network (e.g., selecting 2 nodes that are separated by one unselected
> node in the middle).  While ctrl-button1 click in the UI will/can allow this,
> we wouldn't want this submitted to be executed.

BTW, I would like the DL to keep track of the nodes that are selected.  IOW,
when the UI selects a node, it sends a request to the DL to consider that node
selected.  Then, when the UI requests that the selected set of nodes (a
subnet) be executed, the UI won't have to send a big list of nodes: the DL
will already know what is part of the selected set.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |