[Pipet Devel] Piper

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Thu May 4 22:18:47 EDT 2000

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> The reasons I suggested sourceforge.net is that
> 1) We don't have to take care of the server ourself (I'm guessing sourceforge
> has 7/24 support)

The Open Lab has been up and running for more than a year now, and we have
several administrators.  Plus, sourceforge won't offer the same level of
access that I can :-)

> 2) People can hear about the project more easily (eg. by browsing on
> sourceforge).

True, but more people probably go to freshmeat before sourceforge when looking
for an app.  Frequent announcements there and elsewhere should suffice.

Jeff
--
                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |