[Pipet Devel] executing a network script

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Fri May 5 11:03:00 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" a écrit :

> > Sorry, I meant B or C... does that change anything?
>
> What do the classes in B do?

in the vflow/src directory there are UI* classes and GUI* classes. The UI*
classes (as in UINetwork, UINode, ...) are toolkit-independent (and are used in
the command-line tool). They take care of XML saving/parsing, and building
runnable networks from the object description. the GUI* classes (as in GUINode,
GUINetwork, ...) are gnome-dependent and hadle the canvas items in the GUI.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca