[Pipet Devel] batch processing

Jarl van Katwijk jarl at casema.net
Mon May 22 06:24:07 EDT 2000

> I don't know if these are of any use to us now, but we were considering the
> use of a batch processing system for Loci.  Here are a couple I had
> bookmarked:

Before I'll start being too technically about batch processing, I want to know
if people have a wish list for this. I haven't looked into detail at these
projects, but I've some professional experience with batch processing (SA7).
Personally I do not have any speciafic wishes, but I see why the bioinformatic
people need to have this, thnx to Jeff's explainations about the linking of
simulation software inside the Piper environment.