[Pipet Devel] Development model proposal

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Wed May 24 16:31:45 EDT 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> 1. We aren't hacking too much on the "exact same" code at the same
> time, and if two of us working on the same thing, they will need to
> coordinate personally.

This is key.  We are each working on very distinct parts of Piper, with little
overlap.  Brad may end up working in the UIL from time to time, and perhaps
the BL.  But I doubt Jarl would work in the DL or UIL, nor will Jean-Marc work
in the BL, DL or UIL.  And Deanne and I will likely never work directly on the
DL, BL or PL :-)

> So, I'll put my vote in for no auto e-mails and more communication.

Same here.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |