[Pipet Devel] DOA'00

Jarl van Katwijk jarl at casema.net
Thu May 25 08:06:24 EDT 2000

> > cool! I probably visit it, it aint far away.
> > The site is a bit incomplete, no program or prizes :(
> Brad and I (and maybe others) will be preparing a poster for ISMB (Intelligent
> Systems for Molecular Biology) in San Diego, California in August.  If you're
> serious about going to DOA'00, we can mail the poster to you right after.

Mail me a Tshirt :) Joking, I'd like too once you people have one, here's my
J.S. van Katwijk
Beeklaan 404c
2562BH Den Haag
The Netherlands

This ISMB sounds pretty cool 2!
I'll be going to this DOA'00 to see at which knowledge level other people
nowerdays. I wont be actively promoting Piper or any of my idears. Maybe next