[Pipet Devel] XML descriptions for loci

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Wed May 31 01:23:16 EDT 2000

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> On a related topic, modules (I call them categories) in
> Overflow are just a cleaner way to set up the menu.

Yeah, this is what I was getting at in my last message.  I'm thinking that the
(Pied) user can create a blank workspace/network and use a popup menu to
choose available loci/nodes to be placed on the workspace/network (as with
Overflow).  The hierarchy will help to make submenus.

                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |
                      | http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff/ |
                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |