[Pipet Devel] Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Nov 2 18:00:29 EST 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> This may be somewhat relevant, as we need a way to "describe, discover, and
> integrate" Piper services:

Ooops.  We know how to describe and integrate :-)  Discovery, which will
require directory services of some sort, is still kind of fuzzy to me.  I've
been thinking along the line of how one searches Gnutella, as it is a similar
P2P system.

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
               -- Martin Luther King, Jr.