[Pipet Devel] compaq beowulf cluster?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Sat Feb 10 12:56:54 EST 2001

Jarl van Katwijk wrote:

> Good news Jeff, this would surely be great. Do you have any idear about
> the term it is about to take?

Hi Jarl.  I'm not sure what you mean by "the term it is about to take".  Do
you mean how long it will take?  Prof. Lyons-Weiler said we could have it by
May.  But, I'm going to be "cautiously optimistic" about the whole thing.

Say, what do you think about Khoros?  Have you seen it before?

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein