[Pipet Devel] dl2bl file not written

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at locusdialogue.com
Mon Feb 26 11:21:19 EST 2001

> Am I imagining things, or are these errors coming from the g++ headers and not
> Overflow?
>
> Note that the g++-3 libraries come from libstdc++-2.95.2.  I didn't upgrade
> that yet.

I'm not totally sure, but I'd guess the problem comes from the fact that
the g++ headers don't like your new glibc headers... Remember that most
people will tell you "not to upgrade glibc unless you really know what
you're doing", as it may have lots of unexpected effects.

> It's the 2.95.x compiler that I've been using all along.

Good.

> Okay, I'll stick with that for a while then.
>
> In the meantime, I'll *TRY* things with the 2.96 compiler.

Keep me informed of problems with g++ 2.96, so I can improve 2.96
support.

	Jean-Marc