[Pipet Devel] Piper HOWTO

Jarl van Katwijk jarl at yournews.nl
Mon Jan 29 05:08:36 EST 2001

Hi there,

I think it's time 4 us to write a little HOWTO for using Piper. What do you people feel
about this, too early? Or too late ;)

Jeff: It seems exspecially the GUI needs a doc, I myself dont understant it fully, so
probably new users wont do so too. So Jeff, can you start such a doc? I'll write a
BL chapter, and Jean-Marc can copy-paste-extend some of his Overflow doc's into this
HOWTO.

I remember somebody asking me to write some about BL-in-a-multi-machine-environment
(Jeff?), I'll add that to this HOWTO too once it's there. The BL code I mean, because
ATM the BL aint capable of BL-BL communication yet. I finally got hold of a copy of
'kapi', which I want to use for BL-BL comms.

bye,
jarl