[Pipet Devel] JEAN-MARC

Jean-Marc Valin valj01 at gel.usherb.ca
Wed Jun 6 23:55:54 EDT 2001

> Brad suggested that there may have been a change in Overflow that broke our
> wrapper.  The error message that Bryant sent seems to indicate that.  What do
> you think?

Oops... Fixed in CVS. If all you want is the patch, it's a one-liner:

data-flow/include/UINetwork.h
-   virtual UILink *newLink (UITerminal *_from, UITerminal *_to, char *str);
+   virtual UILink *newLink (UITerminal *_from, UITerminal *_to, char
*str=NULL);

BTW, the CVS version has a couple fixes for some build problems (autoconf, ...)
if anybody had a problem. Also Jeff while I'm on the subject, a while ago you
suggested not to use autoconf/automake for Piper. I wanted that I really feel we
*should* use those tools. While it's a bit hard getting started with it, it's
about the only way to have some software portable, believe me.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca