[Pipet Devel] runtime errors

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Jun 13 19:50:09 EDT 2001

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Are you still having problems compiling? If so, could you try to find
> where the error happens (eg. find where in which makefile an incorrect
> argument is)?

I did a search through the source, and interestingly, this line shows up in
each makefile everywhere:

  GNOME_XML_INCLUDE = -I/usr/include/gnome-xml

EXCEPT for all makefiles in the NNet tree:

Perhaps the NNet directory is not configured properly.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin