[Pipet Devel] name

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Jun 22 12:09:51 EDT 2001

Greetings, Pipers!

The person who registered the name Piper at SourceForge has kindly agreed to
let us use it instead.  We'll have the name and a link to our website, plus we
can post news there, which will garner us more attention than at most other
places.  I'll let you know when it is ready.

Also, what is happening with the project at Freshmeat?  Jarl, are you still
here?

I'm thinking that we could also announce "PiperNet" (our standards project) at
Freshmeat.

Thoughts/comments?

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin