[Pipet Devel] overflow compile problems

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Mar 13 08:18:56 EST 2001

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> I have something to suggest regarding Overflow (PL) and Piper versions. Let's
> agree that the Piper CVS version be in sync with the Overflow CVS and that we
> try to make releases that fit together. Of course, there are pros and cons...
> What do you think?

Are you proposing some way to automate CVS synching, or using the same version
numbers, or just keeping Piper and Overflow compatible?

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein