[Pipet Devel] talk with Yuri

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Mar 14 14:49:32 EST 2001

Greetings.

I just got off the phone with Yuri, the Senior VP from Juno Online.  We
spent a bit of time explaining how our systems work, or will work.  He had a
number of questions about Piper, and from what I could gather, Piper seems
to be what they need to interact with their system...recall this press
release:

  http://www.juno.com/corp/news/supercomputer.html

He said that he will call me back on Friday and that he would like to come
out here to UMass to discuss this further.  He indicated that Juno may want
UMass involved in some research on the feasibility of the project.

So, now all I have to do is get UMass to even recognize that we exist! :-P