[Pipet Devel] IRC meeting times

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Oct 31 11:12:34 EST 2001

The early hours of the morning GMT, late at night in North America, may be
too much to ask of our European friend(s).  Let's try for sometime during
the day.  How about

    Tuesdays  16:00-17:00 GMT

That would be 11:00-12:00 EST (daylight savings gives us GMT-500 now).  And
I guess JMV is in GMT-600.

Any objections?  If not, we'll have our first formal meeting Nov 6.  Of
course, we can meet informally before then.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin