[Pipet Users] JXTA

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Apr 26 01:54:42 EDT 2001

Check out the documentation on the JXTA shell:

http://a1376.g.akamai.net/f/1376/3565/1d/akamai.collab.net/jxta/JXTA-Shell-Overview.pdf

It's very much like what we planned Piper's text-based UI (Peep) to be.  Now
all they need is a "connect-the-dots" GUI, right? ;-)

We'll have to put this on our "very much like Piper" list.  But, hey, look at
the bright side: We independently came up with the same idea that Bill Joy
had.

The field is becoming filled with players!

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin