[Pipet Users] piper developer meetings

Ross, David David.Ross at pfizer.com
Thu Dec 6 11:00:55 EST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: J.W. Bizzaro [mailto:jeff at bioinformatics.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:01 PM
To: pipet-users at bioinformatics.org
Subject: [Pipet Users] piper developer meetings

Greetings Pipers.

I thought it would be good to let everyone know that the developers hold
weekly meetings on IRC:

On Tuesdays, 17:00-18:00 GMT (NOW)

Anyone is welcome to lurk, or help, if you're interested in helping.  We are
certainly looking to increase the interest in the project.  If you're
lurking, please don't take us off-topic.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin

pipet-users maillist  -  pipet-users at bioinformatics.org