[Pipet Users] Command Compilation in Piper: A Discourse

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Feb 13 11:34:38 EST 2001

> Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me how we all developed very similar
> concepts independently.

One is never alone to get a good idea. Usually it's out there for you and
everyone else to see if you look hard enough. The thing is that before the
net, people that discovered the same thing or had the same good idea
usually met at the patent office when registering their invention, not on
the web when designing it. Anyway, it looks like the time had come for a
visual shell, that's it! :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)