[Pipet Users] Design

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Feb 19 23:59:33 EST 2001

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:

> Agreed. That's my mistake, don't hit me on the head... please!

I'll let it go, this time ;-)

We can put everything into the "piper" module, as you suggested.  We'd need

    piper/doc
    piper/website
    piper/src

I'd need to re-import the module.

So, then we can package piper/src without the docs.  Good idea.

Jarl, I'm not sure what you have in mind for "all stuff that is not yet
bundled with piper".  It's not a language problem; I just need some examples.
Are you talking about the misc docs?  Anything else, like libraries?  Perhaps
that is what Nicolas suggested.

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein