[Pipet Users] Re: download

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jul 16 19:24:36 EDT 2001

Robin.Ge at aventis.com wrote:
> I don't have CVS on my unix machine.  Can you give the ftp site for me
> to download them?

Hi Robin.  Zipped archives of the CVS module are placed in FTP nightly:

Along with Overflow:

Please note that Piper may or may not compile, depending on the setup of your
own system.  In any case, please let us know what happens.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin