[Pipet Users] Command line frontend

Nathan Callahan njc at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 4 05:18:49 EDT 2001

Hi,

Been following the lists for some time now, anxiously awaiting a new
piper release so that I can try it out.

But anyway.  I came across a project some time ago (and then promptly
lost), which may be of interest called Kaptain.  It is a general
graphical wrapper for command line programs for KDE.

http://kaptain.sourceforge.net/

BTW I have tried to get the CVS versions working on a few occasions and
always run into difficulty somewhere along the line... Didn't want to
bother anyone, as, although I think piper is an incredibly interesting
project, i don't have the time to really help at the moment, so I
haven't been that excited about getting it working.

Regards,
	Nathan Callahan