[Pipet Users] Enquiry re P2P product

Desimone Alison L ALDESIMONE at qinetiq.com
Tue Jan 8 05:52:11 EST 2002

Hello,

I am interested in finding out more technical details about your peer to peer products (most specifically the code language and any standards complied to.)

Could you also give me details of your pricing policy for a commercial company.

Thank you for your help.

> Alison Desimone
> Knowledge Agent
> Building 55
> QinetiQ Malvern
> *aldesimone at qinetiq.com

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.