[Proteopedia] New Main Page!

Eran Hodis eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Dec 15 18:57:34 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

We're happy to announce a newly updated Main Page for Proteopedia.  This is an important update that Proteopedia has needed for quite some time.  The new page is much more concise, well organized, accessible, and visually appealling.  We'll probably make some additional small changes to the page in the next few weeks, but we wanted to put the new page up as soon as possible.

Unlike most pages in Proteopedia, only administrators can edit the Main Page, so please you give us your feedback and suggestions via this email list to help improve the Main Page.

Thanks!
Eran