[Proteopedia] Script compiler error

Karl Oberholser oberhols at messiah.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:51:45 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am attempting to compute a surface using the Jmol cavity command.  I can
make and display the surface in SAT, but when I test the green link no
surface is made, and I obtain the following error:
script compiler ERROR: } expected
----line 199 command 22 of
/wiki/scripts/Complex_III_of_Electron_Transport_Chain/Surface_qn/2.spt:
         calculate surfaceDistance WITHIN ({6073:9161 23278:26366
35260:35345 35430:35515}) ; <<<<
----line 1 command 2 of  file null:
         script >>
"/wiki/scripts/Complex_III_of_Electron_Transport_Chain/Surface_qn/2.spt" <<
I do not know what to make of this!  Any help would be appreciated.

Karl

Karl M. Oberholser
Professor Chemistry
Chemistry & Biochemistry Dept.