[Proteopedia] Surface computation & rendering (changed fromScript compiler error)

Karl Oberholser oberhols at messiah.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:46:23 EST 2009

Eran,
At this point in time 'this surface' is the only one; it is the first one,
other than the opening scene, of the second applet.  Before you doing
anything at your end, I need to change the setting for lighting the surface
as part of the command.  As often happens when using the jvxl file to render
the surface the settings for the lighting of the surface are not the default
settings.  I will let you know when I get that done.  Our spring semester
started today, and I am not sure when I will have time to get that done.

Karl

>>> Eran Hodis <eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il> 2/2/2009 10:40 AM >>>
Karl,

Which green scene link(s) do you want to have recall this jvxl file?

Eran