[Proteopedia] Arbitrary scripts vs. state scripts

lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Feb 4 13:31:26 EST 2009

According to "Eric Martz" <emartz at microbio.umass.edu>:
> I'd like to remind everyone that there is already a mechanism with
> which you can send any arbitrary script to Jmol in Proteopedia. The
> minor disadvantage (?) is that it uses a button instead of a green
> link. I have used this mechanism in the "Toggle Animation" buttons at
> http://proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/Lac_repressor

Dear Eric,

On http://proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/Lac_repressor,
the "Toggle Animation" buttons seems to do nothing on Mac, both
Safari 3.2.1 and FireFox 3.0.6, nor on FireFox 3.0.5 on XP.

Remember we run now on Jmol 11.6.14.

 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | Jaime.Prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
 Head of Bioinformatics ISPC            |
 R&D Bioinformatics and Data Management |
 Weizmann Institute of Science          | fax: 972-8-9344113
 76100 Rehovot - Israel                 | tel: 972-8-9344959

 OCA, http://oca.weizmann.ac.il (the protein structure/function database)
 Proteopedia, http://www.proteopedia.org (because life has more than 2D)