[Proteopedia] questioning accuracy of list of updated pages generated by the script

Wayne Decatur wdecatur at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 15:55:27 EST 2009

In the interest of understanding...
Is there some human editing that goes into the listed results of the script that sends a daily list of pages that have been changed or are new? Or is it missing things? I have reason to question the accuracy of it since I added information about references to the Help:Editing page and several pages under of my own user pages (for now) recently and the script output posted on the list has me contributing last on December 30th.