[Proteopedia] questioning accuracy of list of updated pages

lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Feb 10 02:30:25 EST 2009

According to "Dan Bolser" <dan.bolser at gmail.com>:
> If it were only once a month I don't see why this would be a problem.
> Else, perhaps you could create a 'PP-changes' list that gave one email
> for every edit like the CVS lists for developers?

What about this:

Instead of sending email, the script will create a Proteopedia page
listing the new/updated pages.

Each registered user will be able then to 'watch' that page, and
get an email when changed.

 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | Jaime.Prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
 Head of Bioinformatics ISPC            |
 R&D Bioinformatics and Data Management |
 Weizmann Institute of Science          | fax: 972-8-9344113
 76100 Rehovot - Israel                 | tel: 972-8-9344959

 OCA, http://oca.weizmann.ac.il (the protein structure/function database)
 Proteopedia, http://www.proteopedia.org (because life has more than 2D)