[Proteopedia] UPDATE : Re: Temporary Read-only Database

Eran Hodis eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Mar 30 10:05:53 EDT 2009

Update:

The Proteopedia website is now accessible, with the ability to edit
pages temporarily disabled.  (Previously the website was completely
down.)

The upgrade of Proteopedia's storage capacities is proceeding as
planned, and we expect to allow editing on the website either by later
tonight (Israel time) or early tomorrow morning (also Israel time).

We will update you with an email to this mailing list. Thanks again
for your patience!

Eran