[Proteopedia] Workbench question

lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il lsprilus at weizmann.ac.il
Mon May 25 07:48:36 EDT 2009

Dear Ramiro,

Short reply: Keep working and developing your pages. Everything will be Ok.

Long reply: Each scene and page that you develop inside a Workbench space
can be published without a need for redoing everything. However, the automatic
mechanism for publishing Workbench pages is not finished yet.

Once you're ready for publishing, please create a new, empty page that will
be the public place for your data and send that name to me. I will
see for your Workbench data to be transferred there.

 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | Jaime.Prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
 Head Bioinformatics                    |
 R&D Bioinformatics and Data Management |
 Department of Biological Services      |
 Weizmann Institute of Science          | fax: 972-8-9344113
 76100 Rehovot - Israel                 | tel: 972-8-9344959

 OCA, http://oca.weizmann.ac.il (the protein structure/function database)
 Proteopedia, http://proteopedia.org (because life has more than 2D)