[Proteopedia] requests

ramiro ramiro.barrantes at uvm.edu
Thu Jun 11 15:41:59 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been using proteopedia a lot and plan to submit the site along
with my paper.  Thanks so much, it was a great idea.

I have some ideas/requests that have come up throughout my use, I am
ordering from most to less relevant:
1) Can one put some kind of title in the applet that can change with the
scene?   This comes up a lot when I am switching structures, and a
common question is which structure I am using, so it would be nice to be
able to display that somewhere
2) Is it possible to open an internal link on a separate page?  For
example, if I want to point to [[1tdh]], how do I make it open a
separate tab or page and not the same one?
3) Is it possible to make newlines when putting labels?  Sometimes a
single line is too long

Thanks!
Ramiro