[Proteopedia] interactive 3d in papers, cites Proteopedia

Eran Hodis eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Oct 21 09:38:54 EDT 2009

Thanks for sending this along Ralf! Jaim and I met Wen Hwa Lee (first
author on the paper you sent) this past February at the EBI, he plays
the major role in authoring most all of the SGC datapacks (in
conjunction with the scientists that solved each structure) - and he's
a great guy.

By the way, we've just updated to Jmol version 11.8.7 from 11.6.14 so
if anyone notices any "surprises" (bugs), please pass that information
along so they can be fixed.

Eran